St. Patrick's Day at Fifty-One O One
Henry Ford Community College’s award-winning, student-run gourmet restaurant Fifty-One O One will host a St. Patrick's Day Buffet featuring traditional Irish cuisine Wednesday, March 16. Make your reservations now because the restaurant will fill up quickly!
This gourmet buffet is available for lunch (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and dinner (6 to 7:45 p.m.). The cost is $13 per person. In addition, beer and wine will be available for purchase during this buffet.
Gourmet entrées planned for this buffet include:
• Galway Bay Seafood Chowder;
• Dublin Style Carved Corned Beef & Cabbage, with Stone Ground Ale Mustard & House Made Rye Rolls,
Colcannon Potatoes (mashed potatoes with cabbage);
• Emerald Isle Braised Salmon with leeks, fennel, diced tomato & white wine;
• Highlander Shepherd’s Pie (Ground Lamb & Beef with diced parsnips, garnished with whipped potatoes); and
• Rosie’s Fire Roasted Vegetables (turnips, carrots & parsnips).
In addition, the Fifty-One O One will host a number of other gourmet events, including the International Buffets. Interested individuals may make reservations beginning May 12.
The following is a schedule for the International Buffets at HFCC’s Fifty-One O One. HFCC will mail additional information in the upcoming weeks.
• May 26, 2011: Cuisine of the Mediterranean—featuring Greece, Spain and Italy;
• June 2, 2011: Cuisine of Central Europe—featuring Germany, Hungary and Poland;
• June 9, 2011: Regional Southern American Cuisine; and
• June 16, 2011: Around the World—featuring foods from all across the globe!
For more information and to make reservations, please call 313.206.5101.